Discover How A Skinny Computer Nerd From Minnesota Uncovered A Little-Known Secret That Skyrocketed His Deadlift From 245 Pounds to Over 600 Pounds While Forcing His Body To Pack Slabs Of Rock-Hard Muscle Onto His Shoulders, Traps, Back, And Arms…
My name is David Dellanave and just a few years ago I was a pretty average lifter. My deadlift numbers were stuck and didn’t seem to be going up at all.
And it’s not like I wasn’t trying – in fact, TRYING was all I did! I tried every single deadlift program under the sun, religiously following the instructions, just hoping to get a little stronger, a little bigger, a little better. I tried…
- I tried low-volume programs where I only focused on high intensities and heavy loads – but my max never went up.
- I kept deloading to improve my form, but no matter how perfect my technique got, my deadlift didn’t improve and I wasn’t putting on any muscle working with baby weights!
- I tried Westside Barbell’s world-famous system, to no avail.
- I tried high-volume programs with tons of sets. All I got from this was a weakened immune system, getting sick all the time!
- I even tried a famous program from a well-known Russian coach that did nothing but drive me into the ground with no progress to show for it.
But no matter what I tried, I would always just end up injured and in the same place that I was before. I always thought I was making a little bit of progress, but then I would end up “tweaking” something and my progress was immediately STOPPED.
I went on this “roller coaster” for a number of years before stumbling upon a little known secret that skyrocketed my deadlift and my muscle gains…
This secret has allowed me to take my deadlift from 245 pounds to 605 pounds, and become a world record holder in my weight class for the deadlift (And in case you’re wondering, the secret I am talking about is NOT steroids. I am all natural and have the blood tests to prove it.)